Thursday, December 18, 2008

Halloween 2008

Asleep after a hard night of trick-or-treating.

Well I thought that I would do a little bit of a recap of some important events in the last few months so that everyone can catch up with the Butcher Family! For Halloween (Clay's first) we went to Battle Ground to go Trick-Or-Treating. Trick-Or-Treating is done at the stores along Main Street, the stores pass out candy to the kids, and some of the local groups like ROTC and Rotary Club play the role of crossing guards for the streets. We Trick-Or-Treated for about an hour. Clay had a great time watching all the people in costumes! Clay was a bat for Halloween and a pretty cute one if I may say so myself. He was quite tired after Trick-Or-Treating and feel asleep in the car. I have included a few photos of Clay in his costume as well as some pictures taken during pumpkin carving.



Clay showing of his "bat wings" with the help of Rob!


World's cutest bat boy!


Clay eating newspaper! Yummy.

Clay's pumpkin before carving.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you went this route! I love having a blog, it's easy and a great way to stay in touch! :) Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much Clay looks like you... I do see a little of Rob too, but he definately is your kid. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete