Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Staying in Touch

A lot has happened in our in the last year and I realize that we haven't done a very good job on keeping everyone updated. We have been blessed with so many family and friends, spread across the entire country, that it is hard to keep in touch and current with everyone. That said, I have decided that it is time to keep our family and friends updated on our lives in a more fashionable manner. As one of my resolutions for 2009 I have decided to start a blog for our family (that is the easy part) and keep it current, hopefully with weekly updates. So I hope that you all enjoy this small insight into out lives and enjoy the many Butcher Adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogspot family! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete